Thursday 22 November 2007

Training with Ian Smith 18th November

We had a training day with Ian Smith today, I wuz really good! Dad wouldn’t let me do the weavies as he says I can’t do the proper ones yet, I am still learning on the V-ones. I am glad about this, as they look difficult!

I did my aframe and dog walk really fast although dad is a bit annoying as he wont clicker me straight away and makes me hold my nose touch for longer rather than doing lots of fast pecks! I did the seesaw as well, it is only the 4th time I have done it. I love the seesaw, it’s one of my favourite obstacles! Dad gets someone to hold the end and then they call me holding the end up waving some treats and I dash up the seesaw, I eat all the treats and then try and dangle my paws over the edge to make them tip it faster! Honestly, all this fuss about the seesaw tipping, not even a big deal!

We also did some box work which I haven’t done before and dad kept saying ‘through’ to pull me through this little gap, I don’t know this command so kept ignoring him as there was a tunnel next to it which was much more fun! He gave up in the end and used my name – at last I realised where we wuz meant to be going!

Oh and we did some V-weavies yesterday and Char says we need to practise more as apparently we've been slacking a bit recently, her and Dad keep talking about these 'competitions' that apparently I am going to be doing next year. They sound like great fun, although dads getting a bit nervous about everyone saying 'you're gonna enjoy running her next year'! HA, thats what they think, more like, I am gonna have fun running him!!!

No comments: