Thursday 22 November 2007

Training 14th November

This is my (Bex) blog, all about me (great eh!) and my training that I am having to teach daddy.

We had a lesson today and did lots of work on my directional commands and dad had to use his aeroplane arms to flick me over some jumps (I tried very hard and think dad was impressed!). We also did a dogwalk next to the tunnel and I had to pick which one depending on what command dad was saying. I kept going in the tunnel to start with until dad realised he was using the aframe command, duhhh!! Once he used the ‘walk walk walk’ command I went up it straight away!

Dad found the directional stuff very hard as everything comes in threes with him, left-left-left, right-right-right or go-go-go so things get very confusing! He got very excited when I went over the last jump having done the right course for a change (HA!) and rather than throw my ball for me decided to drop kick it into the next field! When will he learn!

No comments: